Friday, August 8, 2008

The Express

Super Happy Fun Times ultimate dream: To be featured in the "Blog Log" in the Washington Post Express paper.

As an avid express reader and lover of random shit, it would be my greatest achievement to be featured in in the Blog log column. Unfortunately, they seem to favor posting blogs that feature quasi-relevant or recent events, which you will have discovered by now, is not super happy fun time.

Rather than pander to the news grubbing elite, I will just continue to spew random shit and mentioning my dream of being in the Express in hopes that an editor will someday stumble across Super Happy Fun Time and see how perfect this blog would be for their paper.

As a back up plan I will include a few key Boolean search terms for current events:

McCain, Sex Kidnapper Puppy Cloner, Obama AND Paris Hilton, Naked Germans AND Poland, Grey Poupon.

2 comments:

GeenBean said...

Okay, so now when I want the latest Bret Michaels related news, I can just come to your blog and check out the Super Happy Fun News Items. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

While the relevance of the other search terms are obvious, that Naked Germans AND Poland item has me puzzled. I must have missed the news clips that day.